Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Generation Systems
- Protective Relaying
- Modelling and Simulation
- Load Modelling
- Forecasting and Management
- Power Quality and Grounding
- Maintenance and Operation
- Distribution System Planning and Reliability
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems
- Renewable energy integration
Power Electronics, Systems and Applications
- Soft switching converters
- Multilevel converters
- Matrix converters
- Emerging topologies
- Power Converters Modelling
- Simulation and Control
- Power Factor Correctors (PFC)
- EMI and over-voltage protection
- Active Filters and Harmonics
- Power Supplies
- Power Electronics Components and Packaging
- Reliability and Fault
Smartgrids Technologies & Applications
- Smart grid for distributed energy resources
- Smart grid for energy savings and financial management
- Smart grid in interdependent energy infrastructures
- Smart grid for intelligent monitoring and outage management
- Smart grid for energy management in buildings and home automation
- Phasor measurement unit applications for smart grid
- Smart grid for plug-in vehicles and low-carbon transportation alternatives
- Smart grid for cyber and physical security systems
Electrical Machines and Adjustable Speed Drives
- AC and DC Machines and Drives, Reluctance machines and drives
- Permanent magnet machines and drives
- Linear machines and drives
- Sensorless control
- Piezo and electrostatic actuators,
- Modelling and simulation
- Maintenance and Fault Diagnosis
- Electrical Vehicles
- EMC related phenomena
Renewable Energy Sources and Technology
- Energy Management and Environmental issues
- Hybrid Power Systems
- Distributed and Co-Generation Systems
- Wind Energy Systems
- Marine Renewable Energy
- Biomass Energy and Geothermal Resources
- Solar Energy Systems,
- Hydro Power Plants
- Hydrogen Systems and Fuel Cell
| IMPORTANT DATES
Review Paper Submission: November 10, 2013 (Extended)
Acceptance Result Notification: November 20, 2013 (Extended)
Camera Ready and Registration: November 30, 2013
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by online system for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Please visit and submit your paper: http://edas.info/N16093
Do not exceed to 8 pages in LNCS paper format (Word or LaTex ).
** Create your account by clicking , if you don't have an EDAS account.
** You will see the summary table. In "Authors" row, you can add other authors by clicking icon and upload your paper in "manuscript" row(bottom) by clicking .
If you have any problem related to EDAS submission system, send your paper (PDF format) to
Only 50 high quality papers will be accepted, and will be published by SCOPUS or EI indexed journals.
1. Conference Proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in conference proceedings, ASTL series, and will be sent to EI.
2. Journal Publish:
All accepted 50 papers will be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
In the acceptance letter, target journal will be noticed together.
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration:
1. Online Registration Site: Click Here!
2. Extra Page Charge Payment Site: Click Here!
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Simon Fong, University of Macau, China
International Editorial Committee
Bimal K. Bose, University of Tenessee USA
Dongdong Li, Shanghai University of Electric Power, China
Guntae Kim, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, Korea
Ho-Young Jung, Chonnam National University, Korea
Jianmin Chen, Fudan University, China
Namasivayam Vasudevan, Anna University, India
NERI F., University of Piemonte Orientale, Italy
Omar Badran, Al-Balqa` Applied University, Jordan
Sungyeol Kwon, Pukyung National University, Korea
Z. A. Vale, ISEP - Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Portugal