- System level design and HW/SW co-design
- Embedded System design practices
- Operating systems and scheduling
- Software and compiler issues for heterogeneous multi-core Embedded platform
- Embedded System architecture
- Networks-on-chip design
- Power/thermal-aware design issues
- Memory issues for multi-core Embedded platform
- Hardware and Software techniques for fault tolerance
- Reconfigurable computing architecture and Software support
- Real-time operating systems
- Real-time scheduling
- Timing analysis
- Programming languages and run-time systems
- Middleware systems
- Design and analysis tools
- Communication networks and protocols
- Media processing and transmissions
- Real-time aspects of wireless sensor networks
- Energy aware real-time methods
- Case studies and applications
UBIQUITOUS COMPUTING/CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS
- Real-time issues in ubiquitous computing and cyber-physical systems
- Tools, infrastructures and architectures for ubiquitous computing and cyber-physical systems
- Devices and enabling technologies for ubiquitous computing and cyber-physical systems
- Design and verification methodologies for cyber-physical systems
- Applications of wireless sensor networks
- Ubiquitous computing applications
- Cyber-physical systems applications
- User interfaces and interaction design issues for ubiquitous computing
- Privacy and security issues and implications of ubiquitous computing
- Location-dependent and context-aware computing
- Evaluation methods for ubiquitous computing devices, systems, and applications
| IMPORTANT DATES
Review Paper Submission: November 10, 2013 (Extended)
Acceptance Result Notification: November 20, 2013 (Extended)
Camera Ready and Registration: November 30, 2013
| ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
All papers should be submitted by online system for review (at least 4 pages, max 8 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Just focus on and express your research contributions to reduce the time for review process.
Please visit and submit your paper: http://edas.info/N16091
Do not exceed to 8 pages in LNCS paper format (Word or LaTex ).
** Create your account by clicking , if you don't have an EDAS account.
** You will see the summary table. In "Authors" row, you can add other authors by clicking icon and upload your paper in "manuscript" row(bottom) by clicking .
If you have any problem related to EDAS submission system, send your paper (PDF format) to
Only 50 high quality papers will be accepted, and will be published by SCOPUS or EI indexed journals.
1. Conference Proceedings:
All papers accepted and registered will be included in conference proceedings, ASTL series, and will be sent to EI.
2. Journal Publish:
All accepted 50 papers will be included in one of international journals after revision and extension.
In the acceptance letter, target journal will be noticed together.
All attendees must make the registration. At least one author per paper must be accompanied by one Mandatory Registration. Without a dedicated registration, the paper cannot be included in the Proceedings / Journals.
We recommend credit card registration:
1. Online Registration Site: Click Here!
2. Extra Page Charge Payment Site: Click Here!
| ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE
Javier Garcia-Villalba, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
Tae Yong Kim, Dongseo University, Korea
International Editorial Committee
Agusti Solanas, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain
Albert Cheng, University of Houston, United States
Alicia Triviño, University of Málaga, Spain
Aniruddha Bhattacharjya, Amrita Vishwa VidyaPeetham, India
Arnulfo Alanis Garza, Instituto Tecnologico de Tijuana, Mexico
César Benavente-Peces, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Chang Wu Yu, Chung Hua University, Taiwan
Chris Gniady, University of Arizona, USA
Christine Rochange, University of Toulouse, France
Cristina Alcaraz, University of Malaga, Spain
Dae-Ki Kang, Dongseo University, Korea
Enrico Denti, Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna, Italy
George Perry, University of Texas at San Antonio, United States
Gul Khan, Ryerson University, Canada
Gwanggil Jeon, Incheon National University, Korea
Heikki Kariniemi, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
HoonJae Lee, Dongseo University, Korea
Hoon Ko, J. E. Purkinje University, Czech Republic
Howon Kim , Pusan National University, Korea
Ho-Young Kwak, Jeju National University, Korea
Jaime Lloret Mauri, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Jiann-Liang Chen, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
João Manuel R. S. Tavares, FEUP - Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Portugal
Kwang Yeob Lee , Seokyeong University, Korea
Luis Javier Garcia Villalba, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain
Matthieu Martel, LIRMM-Dali Université de Perpignan & CNRS, France
Michele Risi, University of Salerno, Italy
Neungsoo Park, Konkuk University, Korea
Niklas Holsti, Tidorum Ltd, Finland
Ramón F. Brena, Tecnológico De Monterrey, Mexico
Sang-uk Shin, Pukyong National University, Korea
Sang-yong LEE, Kongju National University, Korea
Teofilo Gonzalez, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
Vincenzo Piuri, University of Milano, Italy
Xiaofei Xing, Guangzhou University, China
Yoon Young Park, SunMoon Univeristy , Korea
Young Moon, Syracuse University, United States
Young-guk Ha, Konkuk University, Korea
Yu Gu, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore